We are a Sheffield based company providing to support to people within their own home and community to enable them to maintain their independence.
We have strong links to the GP community in Sheffield, through Primary Care Sheffield, a company owned by all GP practices in the city. We strongly believe that homecare should be better integrated with primary care and work closely with GPs to find new and innovative ways to improve quality of care and the wellbeing of our service users.
Our dedicated team of Care Staff provide excellent care to predominantly older people who want to maintain their independence in their home. Our service users are typically in the North of Sheffield in the Hillsborough, Parson Cross, Grenoside, Oughtibridge, Chapeltown, Stocksbridge, Deepcar, Middlewood, Ecclesfield, Burncross and High Green areas.
"I would like to express my thanks and gratitude with regards to one of your Care Workers, AT was fantastic throughout the day and nothing was too much trouble for her. She ensured my mother in law enjoyed our wedding day as much as possible which took a big strain off my wife and I. It is due to AT effort that I would recommend Intercare’ s services without hesitation at all."
We are rated good by the Care Quality Commission.
See our latest Care Quality Commission Inspection Report
Telephone 0114 134945
Our Staff Commitment
We are committed to the quality principal, therefore all our staff are employed after rigorous recruitment procedures.
All our staff must meet the following criteria:
- Provide references which are verified and confirmed.
- Provide a DBS (formerley known as a CRB) certificate.
- Complete all mandatory training including a minimum Diploma Level 2 in Care.
All staff will:
- Take part in an on-going training programme irrespective of their previous experience.
- Receive and participate in regular supervision, including observed and annual appraisals.
- Where appropriate, staff achievements are measured by using a competency framework.
Our staff will:
- Treat you with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Help you to live as independently as possible by involving you in decisions about your care needs.
- Keep information about you confidential at all times.
- Deliver the service in such a way as to take account of your cultural, racial, religious, gender, spiritual, emotional and physical needs.